Tower Hamlets Liberal Democrats will be hosting its 2020 AGM on Wednesday 28 October from 7PM. The AGM is open to all members of Tower Hamlets Liberal Democrats, and this year will be taking place on Zoom.
At the AGM we're going to be joined by some very special guests, including Cllr Luisa Porritt - our new candidate for Mayor of London. In addition we'll also be joined by Josh Babarinde OBE and Andrew Cregan, our fantastic candidates from the 2019 General Election.
The business of the AGM will include:
- Approval of minutes from AGM 2019
- Reports from Local Party Officers
- Motion to make the position of Diversity Officer a Constitutional role
- Nomination or election of the 2021 Exec, including Officers and Executive Members, as well as Honorary Presidents
- Appointment of an Independent Examiner
The AGM will also be appended by a briefing on the 2021 and 2022 Campaigns.
We hope that members from across Tower Hamlets will be able to join us.